Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hostess Gift

Our family was invited to a holiday party last month, so here's what I whipped up as a hostess gift. A fun hand towel - you know I have a love for them.


The party hostess is another crafty mommie, so I had a good feeling she (and her little one) would enjoy this gingerbread man. I purchased the applique file a couple of years ago and was excited to put it to good use. Find it here at Embroidery Library.

On a tan blank towel, I used brown corduroy for the body and outlined him in brown thread. Then I used green, red and white threads to create his face and handsome buttons. So simple but sweet!


This post is a tad overdue being that I made & gifted it last month, but still worthy of sharing. It's too cute not to - don't you agree?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails