The verge of spring has me fondly reviewing the romper I made my son for his 1st birthday - we had a frog party! The bad news is that he woke up with his 1st fever that morning and never made it into the outfit. The good news is that it turned into quite a fetching Easter ensemble! I kept it as a longall thru Spring, but as the summer progressed I hemmed the legs into shorts. Here's to warmer weather and sights of sweet seersucker!
Materials and Construction notes: I used Easy McCall's pattern #2033 and omitted the pockets. I added coordinating piping and lined the seersucker due to it's thinness. The vintage frog applique is from Embroidery Library. I also added a layer of batting under the applique to give Mr. Froggie a bit more dimension.