Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easter's on it's way


Felt food is a new passion of mine. Not only are there SO many cute foods to make and play with, they're softer and safer than all of the yucky plastic stuff. With hopes of holding off my son's sweet tooth for candy (at least this year anyways!), here is a mommie-made Peep ready to hop into his Easter basket. I admit, I made this a little more for me than for him, but hopefully he'll have fun serving it to me from the play kitchen!

To make one or more of your own, find an easy tutorial here. And may I recommend not hand stitching while suffering from allergies. Stitch consistency on this little rabbit is lacking due to a few sneezes and tissue breaks. At least the weather is beginning to warm and I was able to make it child-free during naptime!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails