Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feeling Lucky

Life feels like it's moving in fast forward this week. Big boy's 3rd birthday went off splendidly, and now baby #2 is due in less than 90 days! Nesting is in high gear, and I can't seem to say it enough - where does the time go?! No matter, I'm feeling lucky to have good health, a wonderful family, lots of terrific friends, and just the amount of resources we need to accommodate our growing family. And the spring-like thaw just makes it all even sweeter - don't you agree?!


Are you gearing up for some St Patrick's Day fun? I was hoping to grab my Irish Soda Bread at Trader Joes this week, but it's yet to come in. This preggie mommie was not happy! As I wait for the deliciousness to begin, I found several outstanding freebies if you're looking for some Irish fun. Head over to eighteen25 to grab adorable subway art, gift tags and lucky toppers. Thanks ladies for the downloads - love 'em!!

I promise that I'm working on some upcoming detailed posts with party details. Stay tuned as I can't wait to share the crafty and celebratory fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails