Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Birthdays & Brainstorms


Apologies for the recent lack of posts.  The blog may be silent, but my creative brain is quite the opposite! I've been reading, researching and brainstorming my home embroidery business ideas.  Inspiration has hit and I'm in the zone.  ha ha  My self-diagnosed OCD has me wanting to start this venture out just right so that I avoid as many obstacles as possible.  I may finally be ready to do this thang - woo hoo!!

And now a few details about that present above.  Remember my Paper Flowers?  Well here's more proof of my "green" addiction - a birthday gift, for my Mom, wrapped in tissue and raffia all recycled from beautiful gifts given to our household.  I even printed the card (free template found here!) on cardstock in my stash that was passed on to me by a friend.  Beautiful frugal is a drug I just can't get enough of!

Here's to birthday wishes and making things happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails