Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Spidey (Serger) Power

Big Brother is into all things Spider-Man at the moment. We are constantly being shot by webs and the Spidey jammies are in heavy rotation. He even found a Spider-Man & Friends board book at a spring consignment sale...talk about combining mommie and daddie's interests: a bargain hunter who likes to read comics!!

Need I say more?!

After we recently spotted the Spider-Man goodness at Pottery Barn Kids, I offered to make Big Brother a special pillowcase. So off we went to the fabric store where he chose two prints of Spidey fabric. 
It turned out to be the perfect starter project for my new serger! In total, it took a yard of fabric and only 4 quick seams thanks to this tutorial.

Now off to further explore the serger - the possibilities make me as giddy as a 4 year old with a new mommie made pillowcase!
Sweet dreams big boy, I love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails